Monday, December 04, 2006

Editing Report -- Preview

This weekend I will be viewing the first new scenes of the brand new 'Where's Waldo' film having been unable to get to Alexandria to help in the editing process I am beyond excited. John is working at double speed for as long as he can day and night to put our little film that could back on schedule. The finale and the first 3 to 4 scenes are at a YouTube worthy stage let's say, and based off my opinion of our YouTube worthy scenes I will be in 'hog heaven' watching these new ones... over and over and over and over. Not out of the inflated sense of ego but to scrutinize and perfect every frame and make the best damn low budget action/ horror/ drama the world has ever seen. I will be back with a full review of the segments on Sunday.

No comments: