Sunday, May 20, 2007

Evolution of the Joker

I know everyone in the movie/comic nerd niche has seen this picture over the past few days but I'm going to post it anyways. What do I happen to think of this approach to the Clown Prince of Crime? It's amazing! This is such a dark take and shows that the crew behind "The Dark Knight" are not pandering for dollars but are willing to take a big leap and have a disgusting disfigured lead villain to face off against Batman. What I'm wondering is just how his face got that way I don't think a vat of acid would have the power to slice a smile into your face. Hopefully a Batarang barely misses its mark and gives the Joker the smile he gives to his victims. That would really make for some strong hatred towards the Bat. Well speculate away because we have 14 months before we know for sure.

No comments: