Tuesday, November 18, 2008

seanmalloyproductionsdotcom


OUR WEBSITE



Our website is back! It was out of commission for a good year or so, we really could have used it in that time frame. Now with the past behind us we can proudly reopen seanmalloyproductions.com 2.1. The site is being run on weebly a wonderful website building interface that is quite simply the best website I've ever seen. I could not have imagined a more pleasing experience this interface has been. These guys are truly on to something big here. I'm still going to learn php and html so don't worry my fellowship in the nerdery.


On another note since the website is now my primary concern, I will be giving over "blog master" powers to our studio intern Gil. He's an enthusiastic young talent who we are hoping can keep his hands out of the Cheetos long enough to put together a decent rundown of activities here and around the world. We're giving him a two week trial run. So let's get some critiques and criticism going about this guys work in the hopes of building greatness

Good Luck Gil!

No comments: