Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Here we go


The Sean Malloy Productions Studio Blog
Well I've tried time and time again to get a blog going and I think I have finally found my home. Not sure what took so long but no matter, let's do this. As many of you know our Studio had a very successful run of YouTube videos over a year ago, a lot has changed since then. John Bradley now works for a Video production house in Alexandria, the company responsible for the Lipozene commercials and various other PSA's for large corporations. Richard is about to head out to Florida for the next year and half to study Film Directing at Full Sail. The combination of the two should lead to some big things for our little studio. I'm going to try and post like crazy anything that I may find out there, I wasn't really feeling the MySpace blog and the time has come to really push forward with any and everything Sean Malloy. All new videos from us will make their debut on here (well actually on YouTube but I will post them on here before anyone even notices).



No comments: